Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Recipe #10: "Family Style" Chocolate Mousse

Oh.  My.  Goodness. 
Heaven (or something close to it) is how I would describe this recipe.
This recipe is SO good, I barely have the words to express how insanely rich and scrumptious it is.  Ina actually calls for Grand Marnier as well as Cognac, but I selfishly did not want to purchase a $33 bottle when I only needed a minimal amount of each alcohol.  I took a risk and decided to leave out the alcohol, and it paid off because no one could tell the difference!  Chocolate, coffee, vanilla, sugar, etc…..mmmmmm!!! The texture was moussy-smooth and the flavor was so decadent.  Bill definitely liked it (always a plus), and my sister said this is her new favorite recipe that I have made (and she is very discerning). 
Woohoo!  I am on a roll J

No comments:

Post a Comment